Terms and Conditions for Dawrati.org
Welcome to Dawrati.org. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our platform.
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to use Dawrati.org for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
- Under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Dawrati.org;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
The materials on Dawrati.org are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Dawrati.org makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Dawrati.org or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dawrati.org, even if Dawrati.org or a Dawrati.org authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Dawrati.org could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dawrati.org does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Dawrati.org may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
Dawrati.org has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dawrati.org of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Dawrati.org may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with international law and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at [email protected].
Last updated: February 21, 2024